For this project our client wanted a completely updated master bath. Our work included:
- Removing the boxed in fur-downs above the vanities and removing the built-in linen closet.
- Installing custom cherry cabinets with a dark cherry stain that further enhances the look.
- Installing Fusion granite countertops along with the same granite on the tub deck that ties everything together.
- Converting the shower to no-curb with clear glass that makes the transition seamless.
- Applying porcelain tiles complemented with a green glass mosaic that further complements the green in the countertops.
- Adding polished nickel fixtures that bring an elegant sparkle to this rejuvenated bathroom.
This bathroom also features heated floors that extend into the shower. The TV mounted above the tub required concealing the wiring and the cable box.